Apart from the beautiful Alhambra palace which overlooks the city theses are 8 of my favourite choices to get your Granada tapas and drink.
Top 8 Tapas Bars
- 1. Bar Poe – Amazing tapas in this small bar off of a small menu.
2. Lemon Rock – Quite a new bar and hostel, once again amazing tapas and a great vibe.
3. Restaurante Bar Oliver – Very popular with the locals very good seafood tapas.
4. Cunini – Close to Bar Oliver and once again great seafood tapas.
5. Freiduria Mar de Alboran – Hidden gem, once again seafood tapas with fresh seafood counter at the entrance.
6.Taberna El Aviso – If you can’t get into the first Los Diamantes on Calle Navas carry on down and this small but great tapas bar is on your left.
7.Los Diamantes & Los Diamantes 2 – Great seafood tapas, but get there early as they fill up fast.
8. Noray – Good tapas, but a bit hit and miss on service.
So hopefully these suggestions will give you a great starting point for your Granada tapas and drink adventures.For no Obligation Travel Agency Promotion Ideas and Design Services visit: https://www.ap-design-services.co.uk